Monday 17 December 2018

Welcome to Random's Travels

Welcome! Thanks for joining me :). Random's Travels is a blog for people who travel with their pet - particularly with their dogs. I travel a lot for work, and for fun - and whenever they can, the dogs come along. Random is the COOLEST Dalmatian (ever), we have had a lot of fun traveling together. Last year we were joined by her baby "brother" (I think they are actually cousins...), Hazzard.

Traveling with a dog(s) is the greatest. I am more active, more likely to find cool places (as I need to get out and walk the pooch), I find better stops along the way on a road trip...so much more fun.

Traveling with your pooch can be great if you do a bit of advance planning, some training, and preparation.

This blog will include some travel tips, suggestions, reviews of pet-friendly places (hotels, venues, etc.) and some stories of travels with my dogs.  I would love to hear from you - and hear about your travels with your pets.

2 comments: